The history and antiquities of the conventual and cathedral church of Ely

Publication Date1771
Remainderfrom the foundation of the monastery, A.D. 673. To the year 1771. Illustrated with copper-plates. By James Bentham, M. A. Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, London, Rector of Feltwell St. Nicholas, Norfolk, and Late Minor Canon of Ely
Publisherprinted at the University Press, by J. Bentham. Sold by Mr. Bathurst in Fleet-Street, London; Messrs. Merrill and Mr. Woodyer, at Cambridge; and by Mr. Fletcher & Mr. Prince at Oxford


MoEML Location(s)

Wed Mar 29 02:22:14 CDT 2023