Mardike Fort, vvith its out-vvorks as novv it is

Publication Date1658
Remaindervvith the wooden fort which lyeth in the sea, which commands the ships lying within the splinter; which wooden fort when the great guns were planted for the battering thereof was quitted by the enemy, and they ran into the main fort, which about 12 a clock the same day was surrendred, and themselves prisoners at war, who were about 700 souldiers besides officers, leaving behind them 10 great guns whereof three were brasse: which place was put into the possession of Maj. Gen. Morgan, September 2, 1657
Extent1 sheet ([1] p.)
LocationLondon
Publisherprinted by M.S. for Thomas Jenner, at the south entrance of the Royall Exchange

Publisher(s)

Location(s)

MoEML Location(s)





Fri Sep 22 10:37:05 CDT 2023