James Edward Smith
Min year: 1788, Max year: 1800, Max count: 2
- 1788: Some observations on the irritability of vegetables. By James Edward Smith, ... From the Philosophical transactions
- 1789: Plantarum icones hactenus ineditę
- 1790: Icones pictę plantarum rariorum, descriptionibus et observationibus illustratę. Auctore Jacobo Eduardo Smith, ... = Coloured figures of rare plants, illustrated with descriptions and observations.
- 1790: English botany; or, coloured figures of British plants, with their essential characters, synonyms, and places of growth. To which will be added, occasional remarks. By James Sowerby, F.L.S
- 1791: Spicilegium Botanicum. Auctore Jacobo Edvardo Smith, M.D. S.S. Reg. Lond. Taurin, Nec Non-Delphin. Socio, Ulissip, Agron, Paris, Botanoph, Andegavens, correspond. Soc. Einn. Lond. Pręside
- 1793: A specimen of the botany of New Holland, by James Edward Smith, M. D. F. R. S. Member of the Royal Acadimies of Turin, Upsal, Stockholm and Lisbon; correspondent of those of montpellier and Dauphiny, &c. &c. President of the linnaean society. The figures by James Sowerby, F. L. S. Vol. I
- 1793: A sketch of a tour on the continent, in the years 1786 and 1787, by James Edward Smith, ... In three volumes.
- 1795: Syllabus of a course of lectures on botany. By James Edward Smith,
- 1798: Tracts relating to natural history
- 1800: Flora Britannica
- 1800: Compendium florę
Thu Dec 07 18:29:38 CST 2023