Min year: 1724, Max year: 1743, Max count: 8
Locations over time
(number of mentions in parentheses)
- 1724: A sermon preached in Lambeth-Chapel
- 1725: A true, authentick, and impartial history of the life and glorious actions of the Czar of Muscovy: from his birth to his death. Containing, I. An Exact Account of his Title, Descent, Family and Issue. II. His Detection of the several Plots formed against him, and his Punishment of the Conspirators. III. His Wars with the Turks, Swedes and Polanders; and his successful and unparalleled Conquests over those People. IV. His Travels into Europe, &c. for the Improvement of Arts, Sciences, Military Discipline and Naval Affairs, more particularly to Germany, Holland, and the Courts of England and France. V. His Remarkable Speech at his Return Home. VI. His Proceedings against the Czarewitz his Son, his Nomination of a Successor, his Sickness, Death and Interment. The whole compiled from the Russian, High Dutch and French languages, state papers, and other publick authorities
- 1726: The true state of England
- 1736: Toleration disapprov'd and condemn'd
- 1736: The miserable and distracted state of religion in England upon the downfal of church-establishment.
- 1738: A new and easy method of learning Hebrew without points. To which is annex'd, by way of praxis, the Book of Proverbs, Divided according to the Metre: With the Masoretical Reading in Roman Letters, the Interlinear Version of Santes Pagninus, &c. A Grammatical Analysis, and Short Notes Critical and Explanatory. The Whole design'd for the more speedy and perfect Attainment of the Hebrew Tongue. By Richard Grey, D. D. Rector of Hinton in Northamptonshire.
- 1743: An enquiry into the time of the first foundation of Westminster Abbey
- 1743: The chace
- 1743: The progress of physic
Mon Dec 04 03:08:47 CST 2023