Min year: 1659, Max year: 1796, Max count: 2
- 1659: To the supream authoritie (under God) of the Common-Wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, the Commons in Parliament assembled. The true and faithfull testimony of William Morris, a late member of the Army in Ireland
- 1680: Tithes no gospell ordinance, nor ever instituted of God for the maintenance of a gospell ministry
- 1680: Tithes no gospel-ordinance, or ever instituted of God
- 1710: Tythes no gospel ordinance, nor ever instituted of God for the maintenance of a gospel ministry; but ended with the Levitical priesthood, and abolished by the offering up of Christ, proved by Scripture. As also, the Levitical and scriptural tythers with the unscriptural tythers compared. And the moderation of the one, and insatiable avarice of the other manifested. By William Morris.
- 1767: (Teind cause.) Replies for William Morris of Brieryhill; to the answers for George Marquis of Tweeddale, and his tutors.
- 1767: (Teind cause.) Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, commissioners for plantation of kirks, and valuation of teinds, the petition of William Morris of Brieryhill;
- 1796: Proposals for taking, by subscription, a general survey of Mona
Mon Dec 04 03:10:21 CST 2023