Min year: 1789, Max year: 1790, Max count: 4
- 1789: Patronised by persons of distinction. Recitals, singing & imitations, in three parts, for the benefit of Mr. Kean, at the Lower Rooms, on Wednesday evening next, the 4th of February.
- 1790: Positively the last night
- 1790: Mr. Kean is under the necessity of informing the gentlemen of the University, ... of postponing his intended Evening lounge till tomorrow evening, Wednesday, Nov. 24.
- 1790: For one night only. By permission of the Reverend the Vice-chancellor, and the Worshipful the Mayor. At the Mitre Inn, in the High Street, Oxford, Friday evening, November 19, 1790, Mr. Kean, ... in three parts, will give his Evening lounge; consisting of imitations, theatrical and senatorial.
- 1790: For one night. By permission of the Rev. the Vice-chancellor and the Worshipful the Mayor. At the Town Hall, Saturday evening, December 11, 1790, Mr. Kean, ... will give his Evening lounge; consisting of imitations, theatrical and senatorial.
Mon Dec 04 07:21:50 CST 2023