Min year: 1642, Max year: 1790, Max count: 2
- 1642: The marine mercury. Or, A true relation of the strange appearance of a man-fish about three miles within the river of Thames, having a musket in one hand, and a petition in the other
- 1647: Plaine English to our wilfull bearers with Normanisme; or, Some queries propounded to and concerning the neglectours of Englands grand grievance and complaint lately published under the title of Anti-Normanisme
- 1647: St. Edwards ghost: or, anti-Normanisme
- 1648: Englands proper and onely way to an establishment in honour, freedome, peace and happinesse. Or, The Normane yoke once more uncased
- 1790: John Hare, floor-cloth manufacturer, no. 21, King-Street, and at his manufactory without Temple-Gate, Bristol; sell floor-cloths made upon a principle entirely new, both figured and plain, without seam.
Tue Nov 28 15:58:22 CST 2023