Min year: 1723, Max year: 1751, Max count: 24
Locations over time
(number of mentions in parentheses)
- 1723: Bibliotheca literaria; seu librorum maxime? insignium catalogus: containing a very curious and uncommon collection of Books in most Languages, relating to the History of Great Britain and Ireland
- 1724: A catalogue of the libraries of Edward Marshall Esq
- 1724: Prænobis viri Thomæ Thornton Armigeri, bibliothecæ catalogus: a catalogue of the library of that learned antiquary Thomas Thornton ... to be sold ... by Charles Davis, ... on Tuesday the 17th of November, 1724
- 1725: Honoratissimi & eruditissimi Domini Henrici Egertoni Armig. bibliothecæ catalogus: a catalogue of the library of the Honourable and learned Henry Egerton ... to be sold ... by Charles Davis, ... on Wednesday the 1st of December 1725.
- 1727: Bibliotheca Rawlinsoniana; sive delectus librorum in omni fere? lingua & facultate præstantium: being a catalogue of part of the valuable library of Tho. Rawlinson
- 1727: Catalogue of choice and valuable books in most faculties and languages; being the sixth part of the collection made by Tho. Rawlinson ... to be sold by auction ... on Thursday the second of March 1726; ... by Charles Davis ...
- 1728: Catalogus librorum ex bibliothecis virorum Reverendi eruditissimique Jo. Lowthorp, M.A. & F.R.S
- 1730: A catalogue of the libraries of the late Honourable William Hewer, ... the learned Thomas Hobart ... and the Reverend John Hancocke ... to be sold ... on Thursday, April 23, 1730, by Charles Davis,
- 1745: A catalogue of the libraries of the late Right Honourable Henry Earl of Suffolk
- 1747: A catalogue of several valuable libraries
Sun Mar 26 12:57:57 CDT 2023