Min year: 1789, Max year: 1799, Max count: 2
- 1789: The benevolent planters. A dramatic piece, as performed at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket. Written by Thomas Bellamy
- 1794: Miscellanies: in prose and verse; written by Thomas Bellamy. In two volumes. ...
- 1795: The life of Mr. William Parsons, comedian. Written by Thomas Bellamy. To which are added his dramatic character, by John Litchfield, Esq. and a letter of intelligence, from Charles Dibdin, Esq.
- 1795: The london theatres; a poem. Interspersed with Sentiments of Hity on the Fair Unfortunate: and Free reflections on the Lobby Lounger, the Orange Woman, the Place Keeper, and Other nuisances which degrade a London theatre. By Thomas Bellamy.
- 1798: Sadaski; or, the wandering penitent. By Thomas Bellamy. Author of Miscellanies in Prose and Verse. &c. &c. &c. In two volumes. ...
- 1799: Lessons from life; or, home scenes
Thu Dec 07 18:11:05 CST 2023