Min year: 1575, Max year: 1799, Max count: 3
- 1575: A needefull, new, and necessarie treatise of chyrurgerie
- 1578: The historie of man
- 1589: An antidotarie chyrurgicall
- 1591: Johannes Banister medicus Londinensis, ... dedit cistellulam hanc, ... 1591
- 1633: The workes of that famous chyrurgian, Mr. J. Banester.
- 1633: The vvorkes of that famous chyrurgian, Mr. Iohn Banester
- 1633: A treatise of chirurgerie
- 1675: The Ariels songs in the play call'd the Tempest
- 1681: The most pleasant companion, or Choice new lessons for the recorder or flute
- 1695: The sprightly companion
- 1784: That he is a native of Rhode Island, and when his Majesty's troops took possession of it he was possessed by inheritance of several estates,
- 1799: A synopsis of husbandry. Being cursory observations in the several branches of rural economy. Adduced from a long and practical experience in a farm of considerable extent. By John Banister, Gent. Of Horton Kirby, in Kent.
Wed Nov 29 10:03:16 CST 2023