Min year: 1698, Max year: 1765, Max count: 4
- 1698: A sermon preach'd before the honourable House of Commons, on the anniversary fast for the martyrdom of King Charles I
- 1746: The notes and characters of the man of sin, laid down by the apostle 2 Thess. ii. 4 &c. applied to the avowed tenets and practices of the Church of Rome
- 1747: Objections to a pamphlet lately published, intituled, Critical notes on some passages of scripture. With an introduction; wherein are laid down certain rules and precautions necessary to be observed, in comparing the ancient versions with the Hebrew text. In a letter to the author. By E. Langford, M.A.
- 1748: A continuation of the Objections to a pamphlet lately published, intituled, Critical notes on some passages of scripture. In a second letter to the author. By E. Langford, M.A.
- 1748: A modest apology for those of the superior clergy, who have not yet subscribed to the proposals, for publishing the works of the late Mr. Hutchinson. With remarks on a late advertisement. In a letter to a clergyman in the country.
Thu Nov 30 21:06:52 CST 2023